Albemarle, VA Real Estate
Virginia Estates loves finding their clients exactly the piece of Albemarle Real Estate they have been envisioning and searching for. We offer the most comprehensive searchable database of Albemarle real estate listings available, and we have made our site easy to navigate by a variety of criteria to assist you in your exploration of purchasing Albemarle real estate. No matter what stage of your search you are in, feel free to contact us with any questions you may have and we would be happy to help you in any way we can.
Homes by Price
Land by Price Land by Acres
Farms by Price Farms by Acres
Albemarle County – A Vibrant, Thriving Virginia Community
Set in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains and first created in 1744, the county of Albemarle is made up of 726 square miles of rolling pastures, wooded forests, sparkling rivers and -of course – the world-renowned city of Charlottesville. Albemarle County is noted for its capacity to bring many desirable qualities together in one location:
- Breathtaking beauty around every turn, the serenity of nature in all its four-season glory, and exquisite real estate offerings
- A thriving economy with low unemployment and great start-up statistics that enriches the lives of Albemarle residents
- A rich and celebrated history
- An abundance of opportunities to enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, biking, kayaking, sports leagues and various others in Albemarle parks, forests, and recreation areas. Many Albemarle real estate owners even have great venues for outdoor opportunities in their own backyard.
- An exciting downtown, music, arts, and restaurant scene that offers awesome community events year round and the opportunity to enjoy some of the finest culinary offerings this side of New York City
- A regional commitment to academic excellence that is visible from the local public schools to the University and especially in the residents themselves – Albemarle attracts an educated populace that cherishes learning
Albemarle real estate offers all the peace and charm of the country, but with the economic stability and opportunities, as well as fun and excitement, of a big city. Having been awarded a number of accolades for being one of the best places to live in America, Charlottesville and Albemarle County continue to flourish and grow, as do the real estate home values.
Albemarle County and Charlottesville VA real estate retains its value very well. Within the market, 2011 and 2012 has seen increases in local home values, defying nearly all national trends. Choosing to buy a home or a parcel of land in Albemarle is a great idea and a great investment, one that is likely to bring you years of immense joy and satisfaction.
So, You’re Ready To Start Looking For Albemarle Real Estate…
Virginia Estates was founded to help every prospective Albemarle real estate buyer find the perfect home, commercial property, farm or land parcel. We believe that whoever you are, whatever your budget, and whatever your needs, there is an ideal Albemarle real estate property out there which is exactly what you are hoping for and its simply a matter of finding it for you, making a great deal and guiding you smoothly through closing.
Our agents are the most experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated and resourceful in the central Virginia area. They have grown up in Albemarle, raised families, bought their own Albemarle real estate, been active and engaged members of the community and spent years matching clients with their ideal Albemarle real estate property. They know Albemarle County real estate like the back of their hand and can speak to the greater context of how neighborhoods have developed and changed and what its residents experience of living there is like.
Our agents tend to specialize in various Albemarle real estate markets to fully capitalize on their skills. Please feel free to call us so we can match and connect you with one of our dedicated professionals specializing in selling:
- Commercial properties
- Gated community / golf course homes
- Country estates
- Condos and townhouses
- Farm land
- Horse farms
Or if you are the following type of buyer, we also have agents that prefer to work with you and have the experience that can help someone with your particular needs and parameters:
- A first time buyer
- A Businessperson interested in Commercial Property or
- Exploring purchasing a Farm, Equestrian Property or Vineyard
Virginia Estates can match you with an Albemarle real estate agent perfect for your needs and dedicated to finding you the right Albemarle real estate property.