Virginia Waterfront Property For Sale
If you are considering buying a Virginia waterfront home or land parcel browse through our listings below by each of the geographic areas – Charlottesville, Richmond and the Shenandoah Valley – that we cover. We can set you up with one of our specializing agents who can answer all of your questions about researching and owning a waterfront property.
- Fosque Lane
- The Gardner Farm
- Piankatank River
- Freedom's Light
- 1592 Harbor Road
- Belle Point
- Warehouse Cove
- Carters Creek
- Brick Georgian
- Pond Point
- Lee's Hill
- White Stone
- Windmill Point
- Maple Glen Farm
- Spectacular multifaceted country property with 339 acres situated in the idyllic Graves Mill Valley at the foot of the Blue Ridge
- Hughes River Trout Retreat
- A hidden Rappahannock County fishing retreat on 215 acres with half mile of frontage on the trout-rich Hughes River
- Hatton Grange Retreat
- Enjoy the privacy of this secluded 50 acre parcel with long James River frontage and beautiful Blue Ridge Mountain views only three miles from the historic town of Scottsville
- Privately sited on pristine East River, the property traces back to Philip Hunley patent in 1651. It consists of 51+/- acres, 1,100 ft of river frontage
- A lovely 12,000 Sq Ft. estate on 4.64 acres of land
- Cuba Island
- 6 acres of beautiful estate with breathtaking views of the Chesapeake Bay
- White Cape Estate
- Big Chesapeake Bay frontage (22 mile unobstructed view) and additional frontage on protected Rock Hole Creek for keeping your vessels.
- Parson's Point
- Historic charm with classic Virginia waterfront style on the East River in Mathews.
- Blue Water Farm
- Totally private 170 acres with over 1500 feet on the James River and a 5 acre stocked lake just 20 miles from Charlottesville
- Mountain Glen
- A spacious modern home located on 85 acres with superior vineyard and winery potential at the end of a long magnificent valley
- Riverfront B&B with Vineyard and Winery - Firefly Hill
- Tuscan-style retreat fully surrounded by riverfront and mountain views located on 36 acres in SW Virginia
Virginia Waterfront Homes and Land
A lake is the landscape’s most beautiful and expressive feature. It is earth’s eye; looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature. ~Henry David Thoreau
Virginians take pride in the overwhelming beauty of our state – beaches, mountains, woodlands, metropolis’s – we have it all. And if you are an individual who loves the water and has recently developed an interest in owning a Virginia waterfront home, you are in luck – because we also can claim gorgeous shores, rivers, streams and lakes, upon which you can find some of the most beautiful waterfront homes in the country.
Virginia Estates agents and brokers specialize in Virginia waterfront property and estates. We have a comprehensive knowledge of the available or soon to be available Virginia waterfront homes and would be happy to help you in articulating your home-owning vision and procuring a diverse selection of waterfront homes for you to explore and evaluate at your leisure.
Whether you have a specific region in mind, or you are exploring and open to seeing various Virginia waterfront home areas, or are just beginning to consider investing in a Virginia waterfront home, we would be happy to talk with you, answer any questions you may have, and help you in any way we can.