Wedding Venues for Sale
Rick Walden, owner of Virginia Estates, has been selling real estate since 1988 with consistent success. Through the years, he has accumulated a great deal of practical and theoretical knowledge that enables him to help buyers and sellers of extremely valuable businesses attain their goals efficiently and equitably.
Featured Wedding Venue Properties & Businesses
- Maple Hall Inn
- Magnificent Historic Estate
- B&B and Wedding/Special Events Venue on Discreet Offer
- A Stellar Vineyard, Winery and Event Venue
- “Picturesque Vineyards, Fine Wines, and Magnificent Views”
- Sharp Rock Vineyards
- Eden Try Winery
- Award Winning Wedding and Event Venue & Vineyard/Winery
- White Hart
- 8500 sq ft modern Georgian manor home on 353 acres of rolling Albemarle County countryside
- Mountain Glen
- A spacious modern home located on 85 acres with superior vineyard and winery potential at the end of a long magnificent valley
- Virginia Mountain
- Atop a 91 acre parcel with vistas that include the Blue Ridge Mountains and Allegheny Mountains
- Northern Virginia Vineyard
- Indian Creek Estate Potential Vineyard
- Rolling hills and open pastures make this an ideal setting for a vineyard
- Tiger Mountain Vineyards
- A picturesque and convenient location is only one of the many attractive elements of TMV.
- Shenandoah Vineyards
- A beautiful award-winning winery in the Shenandoah Valley
Virginia Wedding Venues for Sale
There are approximately 2.5 million weddings that place across the United States every year. There are a multiplicity of things that come together to make that special day memorable. One of the most important items on the list is the location. The average wedding costs in Charlottesville are around $34,000. Generally around 40% of this expense can be associated with the venue and costs associated with it.
The Modern Day Wedding VenueWith those things in mind, it makes sense to look into owning and operating a wedding venue. But what, you may ask yourself, does this entail? To start, a “wedding venue” can range from an open field to a fully decorated and equipped building/buildings, or a vineyard with the perfect setting.
Specific to the Charlottesville-Albemarle area, there is a wide variety in wedding venues that seems to be ever expanding as does the clientele. Along with the incredible history and popular city, Charlottesville and the surrounding areas are stunningly beautiful. The mountains, the rivers, the greenery, it all makes for the most beautiful backdrop for that wonderful day.
The income potential for a wedding venue in this area is pretty incredible, and the opportunity is there among a wide array of properties. The cost of utilizing one of these weddings on your wedding day ranges from $4,000-$20,000+. Whether you are interested in hosting these glorious events on your property, large or small, there are plenty of properties for sale that can be utilized as wedding venues. There are also other wedding venues for sale properties that are listed on this and other portals.
For inquiries, please contact Rick Walden from Virginia Estates at (434) 981-5923.